A few years after the launch of the Vapebank, a one-of-kind product by elcigart for vape shops, people's demand for a similar machine for home use have been herd.
Based on the Vapebank, the re-designed Vapestation by elcigart, comes the Banky, a Vapestation for personal use. Banky has a simple but futuristic appearance and it can be placed anywhere you like. Leave your mods, your batteries and your chargers aside, because the only thing you will need besides your atomizer is a wall plug.
Banky comes with two box mod handles which feature mosfet transistors for amplified electronic signals and protection against over-voltage, overload and short circuit. Soldering by hand and 6.65mm thick wire used to ensure zero voltage drop and continuous power. The connection cables are now built into the handles, making them easier to hold, stand, or hang.
All cables are detachable and in combination with it's small size, makes it easy to carry around when traveling, or meeting with vape-buddies.
- 300 Watt powered by Meanwell PSU
- Input Voltage 110-220 V AC
- Output Voltage Range 4.3 V up to 5.5 V (Customer Preference)
- Working Temperature -10°C to 50°C
- Current Range 0-60 Amps
- Total Resistance (Ω) Load > 0.30 Ohm
- Protection Overvoltage, Overload & Short Circuit
- Weight 3.0 Kg (Handles Included)
- Handles : 2 x Box mod style with SS Buttons & Connectors, Mosfet protected, Adjustable SS 510, Powder coated electrostatic paint
- Detachable Cables and power cord (included)
Μια συσκευή που με παραξένεψε στο κατάστημα που προτιμώ για τις αγορές μου
Ίσως μερικοί από τους + forumites να την ξέρουν Άλλοι (Όπως κι εγώ) όχι